Online Food Safety Supervisor for Health and Community Services
About this training
Our Food Safety Supervisor Course is one of the only courses where an approved Food Safety Auditor walks you through your required skills and knowledge essential for Food Safety Supervision. This course is designed for those working in the Health and Community Services Sector (i.e. Early Years, OSHC, Aged Care and Disability).
Our course includes industry specific information, so you can directly relate the examples to your workplace.
Throughout your training you have access to unlimited support from our qualified food safety experts - they are only a phone call/email or zoom session away!
What is included in the training? *
- *6-8 hours worth of online training and activities guided by our approved Food Safety Auditor and food safety experts
- Free downloadable - Food Safety student learning guide containing all the food safety essentials you need to know in your workplace
- Assessment items to ensure learning include a workbook, case study questions (with your trainer over the phone or zoom), skills practice record and practical tasks (which will take you 2 weeks to complete with an appropriate observer in your workplace^)
^ note this course is designed for students already working in the industry. If you are not working in industry please contact us to discuss options.
Our Food Safety Supervisor course:
- Meets the requirements of Nationally Recognised Training
- Prepares Food Safety Supervisors to supervise and oversee day to day operations and to prevent and recognise food safety hazards
- Specifically designed for those working with vulnerable populations
Participants who successfully complete this course should be able to:
- Implement safe food handling practices in their early years, OSHC or aged care setting.
- Identify potential food safety hazards at their early years, OSHC or aged care setting.
- Manage strategies to prevent, control and eliminate food safety hazards.
- Monitor food safety practices
Upon completion, students achieve a Statement of Attainment for the following units of competency:
- HLTFSE001: Follow basic food safety practices
- HLTFSE007: Oversee the day to day implementation of food safety in the workplace
- HLTFSE005: Apply and monitor food safety requirements
NAQ Nutrition Training RTO Number: 110074
How do I get started?!
- Click on the link below to add to cart and you will be on your way!
- If you need anything don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Note this training is currently not recognised by the NSW Food Authority. For more information about recognition as a Food Safety Supervisor in New South Wales, please review the information available on the NSW Food Authority website –http://www.foodauthority.nsw.gov.au/rp/fss-food-safety-supervisors.